Saturday, April 5, 2008

For When Your Domestic Diva Comes Out to Play

I, being the post-feminist that I am (or that I at least think I am, as if I even knew what that meant), really did not think aprons were worthy of attention...until I tried one. Not only did it keep food off my clothes when cooking (which I didn't start worrying about until I realized I couldn't afford to just throw them away when they got stained), it's like having a dish towel whenever and wherever you need one. It is also a great way to do a quick dusting when you realize your housekeeping has been slacking (and mine always is).

But do you want to look like this?

I think not!


But thanks to this site, I realize an apron can look like these:





Or like this:


OK--fun and hot! What's not to like? That, and your clothes will stay nice and your hands clean and your countertops and tables are less likely to be dusty.

No comments: