Thursday, May 29, 2008

Vintage Embroidery Transfer


From Barnyard Romance to Barnyard Happenings. Those barnyards are REALLY busy! Now we know that Monday is Laundry Day, Tuesday is Elvis Recreation Day, Wednesday is either Read to the Kids Day or Potty Day (hard to tell), Thursday is Errands Day, Friday is Cleaning Day, Saturday is Gardening Day, and Sunday is Date Day. I find that Days of the Week themes for dishtowels are repressing. Sometimes my dishtowels are clean enough to use for more than one day and what a schlub I would look like if I had a Tuesday dishtowel in my kitchen on Wednesday. Would people think I didn't own a calendar? (I recognize that I'm not particularly funny, but please do try to read the above with a little sense of humor!)

1 comment:

Summerset said...

These are great! I have some similar ones of my mother's from the early 1960's - I still look to them for inspiration and a smile.